I recently had the chance to discuss Pepo with Jason Goldberg who is the founder and CEO. We got to talk about some of their new features, what Pepo is all about, how it started, and where it’s going. Check it out!
Meet people sharping the crypto movement. Pepo is the best crypto user experience ever made. It’s blazing fast. Simple. Human. Pepo removes many of the icky bits that have limited crypto mass-adoption while making crypto about the people, not just the technology. It’s an app the entire movement can get behind.
Pepo is so fast, so easy to use, that you’ll reimagine what’s possible with crypto. Whether you’re a crypto developer, podcaster, analyst, or blogger, there’s never been an easier way to showcase your work, earn appreciation, and connect with the community.
It’s made up of short videos feeling similar to something like Snapchat or TikTok where you can collect more than just likes, you earn Pepo Coin for every like you receive running on the OST blockchain.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? — 0:15
- What does your average day look like? — 1:56
- Can you give us a brief introduction to Pepo? — 7:47
- What problem does Pepo solve? — 10:08
- What are the next big updates for Pepo to release soon or that are in the works? — 13:56
- What measure do you have in place to prevent people from abusing the free Pepo gift for new joiners? — 16:29
- How did Pepo get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it? — 17:42
- Where does Pepo fit in with other existing similar projects? — 18:54
- Where do you see Pepo going in the next year? The next 5 years? — 23:36
- How do Pepo and OST work together? — 24:48
- What is the current userbase size and how well is the project growing? — 26:30
- So where can everyone go to learn more about this? — 27:26
Check out https://pepo.com/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!