Discussing PUML With Damien King
I recently had the chance to discuss PUML with Damien King who is the co-CEO and co-founder. We talked about what the PUML ecosystem is, what it offers, and how you can participate in fitness challenges to earn PUML tokens.
PUML is a blockchain fitness rewards program that rewards you for step/cycle challenges & gym or sports-club check-ins. Their all-inclusive sponsored challenges mean if you walk, run, cycle, swim, play, workout & stretch you can participate, earning or winning PUML Tokens as a reward.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? — 0:20
- What does your average day look like? — 2:00
- Can you give us a brief introduction to PUML? — 3:14
- What are some of the challenges and things people can expect to see on the application? — 5:04
- What problem does PUML solve? — 7:20
- How did PUML get its name? — 10:23
- When is PUML going to release and what are the next big updates for PUML to release soon or that are in the works? — 12:36
- Where does PUML fit in with other existing similar projects? — 17:33
- What is the current userbase size and how well is the project growing? — 19:57
- Where do you see PUML going in the next year? The next 5 years? — 20:41
- So where can everyone go to learn more about this? — 23:30
- Is there anything else you’d like to say before we end this off? — 24:24
Check out https://puml.io/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!