PocketNet: Crypto-Monetized Social Media
I had the opportunity to interview Daniel Satchkov who is the author of the whitepaper for Pkoin & Pocketnet. We discussed PKoin’s tokenomics, Pocketnet, decentralization, censorship, crypto-monetized social media, and much more.
Pocketnet claims to be the first fully decentralized social media network that uses cryptocurrency.
No corporation. Open Source. Nobody can take your subscribers away. All advertising revenue goes directly to you as a content creator. Owned & self-policed by users like you.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Pocketnet?
• What problem does Pocketnet solve?
• What is PKOIN and can you explain its tokenomics?
• How decentralized is Pocketnet and how integrated is it with the blockchain?
• What’s Pocketnet’s stance on free speech and privacy? How do you approach content moderation?
• How did Pocketnet get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
• What are the next big updates for Pocketnet to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does Pocketnet fit in with other existing similar projects?
• Where do you see Pocketnet going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
Check out https://pocketnet.app/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
What do you think about Pocketnet? What crypto social platforms are you using? How important are censorship resistance and decentralization to you? Let us know if you have any further questions on Pocketnet in the comments below and don’t forget to like and subscribe as well!
This is a LBRY first video meaning it shows up on LBRY before it gets published anywhere else. If you’re not on LBRY, sign up and get started here: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@ScottCBusiness:4