Tokenized Real Estate With Remy & Jean-Marc Jacobson From RealT
Check out my interview on RealT with Remy & Jean-Marc Jacobson. We dive into earning passive income from real estate, crypto-asset tokenization, and how the two can combine with real estate to grow crypto wealth.
For the first time, investors around the globe can buy into the US real estate market through fully-compliant, fractional, tokenized ownership. Powered by blockchain. RealToken provides investors with a simple, intelligent, and user-friendly method to buy into fractional, tokenized properties, leveraging the U.S. legal system and the permissionless, unrestricted token issuance of Ethereum.
Investing with RealT means low maintenance property ownership, access to cash flows related to the property (e.g., rent), and frictionless ownership transactions via RealTokens.
You can see in my previous investing videos that I earned a decent passive income through RealT consistently for several months and while I’ve sold my tokens, which works great, I have only done so to invest in Bitcoin during this bull run and intend to buy more RealT tokens in 2022.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
• Can you give us a brief introduction to RealT?
• What problem does RealT solve?
• Is this just US?
• How did RealT get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
• How many properties do you intend to acquire? What is the acquisition and tokenization process like?
• The payout process is undergoing several changes, can you speak a little to that?
• How does price appreciation for properties work and how is that updated for holders?
• What are the next big updates for RealT to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does RealT fit in with or differ from other existing similar projects?
• How do you solve issues around the liquidity of the token?
• Where do you see RealT going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
Check out https://realt.co/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Have you tried out RealT or anything similar? What are your thoughts on real estate and real estate tokenization? Are you planning on investing in any crypto real estate? Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!
This is a LBRY first video meaning it shows up on LBRY before it gets published anywhere else. If you’re not on LBRY, sign up and get started here: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@ScottCBusiness:4
Check this video out on LBRY to support me with monetization and no ads: https://odysee.com/@ScottCBusiness:4/Real-estate:7