Yonatan Ben Shimon and I sat down for some time to chat about YBS Capital and what they’re all about. We cover what they are looking for in projects to work with, his thoughts on crypto innovation, and previous projects YBS has worked with.
YBS Capital was founded by Yonatan Ben Shimon in 2020. Their mission is to promote awareness and adoption of community-focused business models among companies, projects, and individuals. They believe that there is a vast amount of untapped social capital in the world, which can be turned into financial capital in such a way that gives back to the communities that generate value in the first instance.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
• Can you give us a brief introduction to YBS Capital?
• How did YBS Capital get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
• What problem does YBS Capital solve?
• What type of projects are you looking to invest in?
• How do you help the companies you invest in?
• What are some new business models that crypto unleashes?
• What are the next big updates for YBS Capital to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does YBS Capital fit in with other existing similar projects?
• Where do you see YBS Capital going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
Check out https://www.ybs.capital/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Follow him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/yonatanbenshimo
What do you think about YBS Capital? Let us know if you have any further questions on YBS Capital in the comments below and don’t forget to like and subscribe as well!
This is a LBRY first video meaning it shows up on LBRY before it gets published anywhere else. If you’re not on LBRY, sign up and get started here: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@ScottCBusiness:4
Check this video out on LBRY to support me with monetization and no ads: https://odysee.com/@ScottCBusiness:4/ybs-capital:7